Broadcast & Communications Manager (Melbourne, Australia)
September 2019 to December 2021
• Participate in production and execution of game broadcasts, including play-by-play, color commentary and interviews.
• Produce and distribute stat packs and game notes, write and publish game literature, web content and social media.
• Oversee growth and strategy on Aces social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn. Increased Twitter impressions by 450% from previous season and Facebook engagement by 100%.
• Produce all graphics and visual content for organization, including social media graphics, ballpark signage, ticketing materials and all other graphics or designs as needed.
• Lead administrator and editor-in-chief of team website, melbourneaces.com.au. Maintain site with updated information regarding games, tickets and other club news, writing all articles and creating every site graphic.
• Assist marketing department with strategy execution and sponsorship fulfillment, including Sponsorship Proposal and Proof of Partnership documents, branded social media content, general graphic design and other day-to-day operations or duties as required.
• Serve as lead voice of ABL nationally and internationally televised broadcasts on Fox Sports, AT&T Sportsnet and NBC Regional Sports Networks, as well as Baseball Australia's Australian Youth Championship.